Collaborative & Innovative
Clean and Sober Living
Good Samaritan Shelter supports three separate Clean and Sober Living (CSL) homes in Santa Maria for men and women who are in recovery, and wish to maintain their sobriety. The CSL homes provide a warm family environment. The cost for a resident to live at a CSL is 30% off of the resident’s gross income (with a minimum rent of $300.00, and a maximum rent of $700.00), so that a better life can be affordable to all who need a new beginning.
Case management services available
Permanent housing available
- 30 days or more of sobriety preferred to enter sober living. Residents will be required to attend weekly self help groups.
- All residents will have a case manager available to them.
- If unemployed, resident will be encouraged to secure employment unless medically or psychologically unable.
- All residents will submit to random drug testing.
- All residents are required to attend weekly house meetings.
- Each resident is responsible for his/her share of household chores and groceries
Conditions for Removal from Program
- Non compliance with house rules and/or curfews.
- Relapse without willingness to go into detox program.
- Verbal/physical abuse toward residents or staff.